Check out The Nook at Family Reading Partnership! This fun and relaxing space is designed with families in mind, and will continue to grow to meet their needs. It offers playthings chosen to encourage parent-child interaction and conversation, and books aplenty! It will be open (to start) 10am-4pm on weekdays and all caregivers and children under five are invited to wander in to play, read, and relax together, free of charge. Eventually we will be adding more organized programs such as story times and art exploration, but to start out the space is intended as a drop-in place for families to play and reconnect.
We are located inside the Shops at Ithaca Mall, near the food court.
We are between Zocalo and T-Mobil, and across the lane from Shirt Ninja.
Food and drink may be purchased at the food court in the Shops at Ithaca Mall.
1. Play! This is a space designed for children five and under to play, read, and interact!
2. This is a shared space so please treat each other and the items in our space with respect.
3. Stay with your children – we are not certified to provide childcare, and we cannot be alone with your child.
4. Please remove your shoes in the baby area.
5. Put your phone away as much as possible, and please step into the hallway to take phone calls.
6. Take books home! Try to keep it to two books per child per visit. If you are in need of additional books for a personal library, please talk to us.
7. Toys must stay here, but please visit the Toy Library down the hall if you are interested in toys to take home!
8. Please limit food and drinks to the designated area.
9. Nursing is encouraged wherever you are comfortable.
10. Keep it positive!
What people are saying?
Rate & Write a ReviewYour rating