Terms and Conditions
Please read these T&Cs carefully before using the site.
This website (www.familydaysout.com) ("Website") is provided by Family Days Ltd, a private limited company registered under number 06726925 - Incorporated on 17 October 2008 , whose registered address is 37 Warren St, London,, W1T 6AD : ("Familydaysout Ltd", "we" or "us" or "our"). By accessing and using the Website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions ("Terms"). If you do not agree to any of these Terms, then please do not use the Website.
We reserve the right to change these Terms occasionally. Your continued use of the Website after they have been posted means that you agree to be bound by the Terms as they have been revised. It is therefore very important that you check these Terms regularly to be aware of any changes.
We maintain this Web site to provide details of popular family attractions in the USA, Canada and Australia. This service is continually under development. Although we go to great lengths to keep the information timely and accurate, your reliance on the information is at your own sole risk. We reserve the right, in sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to; revise, delete or amend; or correct any error or omissions related to the information contained on this Web site. The information contained on this Web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made to the information contained on this Web site. It is advised that any user check the information before acting on it in any way.
We provide links to external websites to help users in the search for their information. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by the linked site, nor are we responsible for the contents, advertising or services of other sites visited; you view these sites at your own risk. No endorsement is intended or made of any hypertext link, product, service, or information either by its inclusion or exclusion from this page or site. The website contains links to other sites that may have different terms and conditions to us.
All rights to but not limited to the "familydaysout.com" names and logos, are owned wholly by us and cannot be replicated or reproduced in any way without our prior permission. To request permission please contact: [email protected] The Website information and the contributions and its other contents, are provided "AS IS" and all warranties of any kind (whether express or implied) are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. We expressly make no warranty about, and assume no liability or responsibility for: Contributions, third party advertisements, products or services which feature on the Website or third party websites linked to the Website (or the contents or opinions expressed in any of them), nor do we accept any obligation to monitor, investigate or check any of the above; or for the Website, any Contributions or content and/or or the services being provided through it being fit for any particular purpose, safe, secure, accurate, reliable, non-infringing or free of defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable material, or being uninterrupted, or free from errors, viruses, Trojan horses, worms or similar. The user agrees to hold us harmless from and against any damage, loss, or liability arising from any use of the information contained on this Web site.
By using or submitting any information to the site you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Family days Out Ltd its affiliates, sub-licensees against any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses (including but not limited to legal expenses) which any of them may incur arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website, your contributions and/or any breaches of the warranties, representations or other obligations set out in these Terms. Any contributions submitted to [email protected] (including but not limited to any text, videos, photographs or graphics) are done so under the agreement that all rights to the material are owned fully by you and that you grant familydaysout.com a non-exclusive, royalty free licence to use them in perpetuity and make them available to the public across all medium including our own publicity purposes. If you do not wish to grant these rights please do not submit.
We do not claim ownership of the information or materials you provide, post, upload, input or submit to the Web site ("Submissions"), unless otherwise provided under a written agreement or other terms and conditions included on this Web site. In any event, by providing, posting, uploading, inputting, or submitting your Submissions, you are granting us permission to use them in connection with our operations including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submissions. No compensation will be paid for the use of your Submissions, as provided herein. We may remove any Submissions at any time in our sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submissions you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submissions as described herein including, but not limited to, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
What we collect If you opt in to our newsletter we may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
Attraction owners we hold:
- Contact email
- Attraction information. Details about the attraction including and not limited to : address, information about the attrition including times of opening, prices etc
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our server hosting company United Hosting provides further information here about how they secure the data handled:
Like many other Web sites, www.familydaysout.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
www.familydaysout.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [[email protected]] We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- Reviews The user agrees that when submitting any review they shall not: submit any illegal, improper, racist, obscene or defamatory comments. The statements made in any of any reviews are the subjective opinion of the member posting and in no way reflect the opinion or view of Familydaysout Ltd . We hold no responsibility for these comments.
- ADVERTISEMENTS AND LINKSWe, as well as third party ad servers, may provide advertisements and links to other Web sites operated by third parties. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. These advertisements and links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by us of their content, and the inclusion of such advertisements and links on the Web site do not imply our endorsement of the material in such advertisements or on such other Web sites. We have no control over such advertisements or Web sites. We are neither responsible for the content of those external sites nor your dealings in connection with them. You agree that we do not endorse those advertisements or Web sites, is not responsible for their availability or their accuracy or for their content, advertising, products, services or other resources. You further agree that we will not be liable or responsible, directly or indirectly, for any loss suffered or alleged to be suffered in connection with the use of or reliance upon such content, advertising, products, services or other resources made available by such advertisements or Web sites. These Terms are governed by English law. If any dispute arises in connection with these Terms, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. We may bring an action in any court of competent jurisdiction. The illegality or invalidity of any part of these Terms will not affect the legality or validity of the remainder of them. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us and you regarding the use of the Website.
- Competitions Any competitions run by us will be judged by the editorial team and all decisions are at their discretion and are final.