The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Santa Rosa has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Santa Rosa, California offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Santa Rosa itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Santa Rosa with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 131
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Santa Rosa
- Waterparks in Santa Rosa
- Zoos in Santa Rosa
- Tours in Santa Rosa
- Indoor Play in Santa Rosa
- Museums in Santa Rosa
- National Parks / Natural World in Santa Rosa
- Things to do for Active Kids in Santa Rosa
- Historical Attractions in Santa Rosa
- Transport Attractions in Santa Rosa
- RV/Campsite in Santa Rosa
- Skiing in Santa Rosa
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Santa Rosa
- Caves and Mines in Santa Rosa
- Arts and Crafts in Santa Rosa