The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Laguna Beach has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Laguna Beach, California offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Laguna Beach itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Laguna Beach with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 229
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Laguna Beach
- Waterparks in Laguna Beach
- Zoos in Laguna Beach
- Tours in Laguna Beach
- Indoor Play in Laguna Beach
- Museums in Laguna Beach
- National Parks / Natural World in Laguna Beach
- Things to do for Active Kids in Laguna Beach
- Historical Attractions in Laguna Beach
- Transport Attractions in Laguna Beach
- RV/Campsite in Laguna Beach
- Skiing in Laguna Beach
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Laguna Beach
- Caves and Mines in Laguna Beach
- Arts and Crafts in Laguna Beach