“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Grand Prairie, Texas there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Lone Star State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Grand Prairie, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Grand Prairie!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Grand Prairie with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 77
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grand Prairie
- Waterparks in Grand Prairie
- Zoos in Grand Prairie
- Tours in Grand Prairie
- Indoor Play in Grand Prairie
- Museums in Grand Prairie
- National Parks / Natural World in Grand Prairie
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grand Prairie
- Historical Attractions in Grand Prairie
- Transport Attractions in Grand Prairie
- RV/Campsite in Grand Prairie
- Skiing in Grand Prairie
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grand Prairie
- Caves and Mines in Grand Prairie
- Arts and Crafts in Grand Prairie