The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Costa Mesa has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Costa Mesa, California offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Costa Mesa itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Costa Mesa with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 229
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Costa Mesa
- Waterparks in Costa Mesa
- Zoos in Costa Mesa
- Tours in Costa Mesa
- Indoor Play in Costa Mesa
- Museums in Costa Mesa
- National Parks / Natural World in Costa Mesa
- Things to do for Active Kids in Costa Mesa
- Historical Attractions in Costa Mesa
- Transport Attractions in Costa Mesa
- RV/Campsite in Costa Mesa
- Skiing in Costa Mesa
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Costa Mesa
- Caves and Mines in Costa Mesa
- Arts and Crafts in Costa Mesa