“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Corpus Christi, Texas there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Lone Star State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Corpus Christi, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Corpus Christi!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Corpus Christi with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 13
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Corpus Christi
- Waterparks in Corpus Christi
- Zoos in Corpus Christi
- Tours in Corpus Christi
- Indoor Play in Corpus Christi
- Museums in Corpus Christi
- National Parks / Natural World in Corpus Christi
- Things to do for Active Kids in Corpus Christi
- Historical Attractions in Corpus Christi
- Transport Attractions in Corpus Christi
- RV/Campsite in Corpus Christi
- Skiing in Corpus Christi
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Corpus Christi
- Caves and Mines in Corpus Christi
- Arts and Crafts in Corpus Christi