A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Carrollton, Texas, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Lone Star State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Carrollton…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Carrollton with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 77
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Carrollton
- Waterparks in Carrollton
- Zoos in Carrollton
- Tours in Carrollton
- Indoor Play in Carrollton
- Museums in Carrollton
- National Parks / Natural World in Carrollton
- Things to do for Active Kids in Carrollton
- Historical Attractions in Carrollton
- Transport Attractions in Carrollton
- RV/Campsite in Carrollton
- Skiing in Carrollton
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Carrollton
- Caves and Mines in Carrollton
- Arts and Crafts in Carrollton