A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Wilmington, North Carolina, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Tar Heel State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Wilmington…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Wilmington with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 66
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Wilmington
- Waterparks in Wilmington
- Zoos in Wilmington
- Tours in Wilmington
- Indoor Play in Wilmington
- Museums in Wilmington
- National Parks / Natural World in Wilmington
- Things to do for Active Kids in Wilmington
- Historical Attractions in Wilmington
- Transport Attractions in Wilmington
- RV/Campsite in Wilmington
- Skiing in Wilmington
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Wilmington
- Caves and Mines in Wilmington
- Arts and Crafts in Wilmington