It’s animal time in San Antonio, Texas and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than San Antonio because this The Lone Star State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in San Antonio with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in San Antonio
- Waterparks in San Antonio
- Zoos in San Antonio
- Tours in San Antonio
- Indoor Play in San Antonio
- Museums in San Antonio
- National Parks / Natural World in San Antonio
- Things to do for Active Kids in San Antonio
- Historical Attractions in San Antonio
- Transport Attractions in San Antonio
- RV/Campsite in San Antonio
- Skiing in San Antonio
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in San Antonio
- Caves and Mines in San Antonio
- Arts and Crafts in San Antonio