It’s animal time in Richardson, Texas and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Richardson because this The Lone Star State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Richardson with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 79
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Richardson
- Waterparks in Richardson
- Zoos in Richardson
- Tours in Richardson
- Indoor Play in Richardson
- Museums in Richardson
- National Parks / Natural World in Richardson
- Things to do for Active Kids in Richardson
- Historical Attractions in Richardson
- Transport Attractions in Richardson
- RV/Campsite in Richardson
- Skiing in Richardson
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Richardson
- Caves and Mines in Richardson
- Arts and Crafts in Richardson