It’s animal time in Little Rock, Arkansas and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Little Rock because this The Natural State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Little Rock with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Little Rock
- Waterparks in Little Rock
- Zoos in Little Rock
- Tours in Little Rock
- Indoor Play in Little Rock
- Museums in Little Rock
- National Parks / Natural World in Little Rock
- Things to do for Active Kids in Little Rock
- Historical Attractions in Little Rock
- Transport Attractions in Little Rock
- RV/Campsite in Little Rock
- Skiing in Little Rock
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Little Rock
- Caves and Mines in Little Rock
- Arts and Crafts in Little Rock