You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Lewisville, Texas!)
Lewisville is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Lone Star State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Lewisville’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Lewisville when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Lewisville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 75
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lewisville
- Waterparks in Lewisville
- Zoos in Lewisville
- Tours in Lewisville
- Indoor Play in Lewisville
- Museums in Lewisville
- National Parks / Natural World in Lewisville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lewisville
- Historical Attractions in Lewisville
- Transport Attractions in Lewisville
- RV/Campsite in Lewisville
- Skiing in Lewisville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lewisville
- Caves and Mines in Lewisville
- Arts and Crafts in Lewisville