“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Fall River, Massachusetts there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing The Bay State city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Fall River, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Fall River!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Fall River with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 289
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fall River
- Waterparks in Fall River
- Zoos in Fall River
- Tours in Fall River
- Indoor Play in Fall River
- Museums in Fall River
- National Parks / Natural World in Fall River
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fall River
- Historical Attractions in Fall River
- Transport Attractions in Fall River
- RV/Campsite in Fall River
- Skiing in Fall River
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fall River
- Caves and Mines in Fall River
- Arts and Crafts in Fall River