You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Fall River, Massachusetts!)
Fall River is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Bay State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Fall River’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Fall River when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Fall River with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 289
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fall River
- Waterparks in Fall River
- Zoos in Fall River
- Tours in Fall River
- Indoor Play in Fall River
- Museums in Fall River
- National Parks / Natural World in Fall River
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fall River
- Historical Attractions in Fall River
- Transport Attractions in Fall River
- RV/Campsite in Fall River
- Skiing in Fall River
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fall River
- Caves and Mines in Fall River
- Arts and Crafts in Fall River