If you are looking for that classic New England adventure, Connecticut is the place to head. It’s charming, quaint, and and utterly beautiful place to take kids. It’s also very close to big cities like Boston or New York, so you don’t have to travel far to find paradise!
Embrace the relationship with the ocean with adventures like Mystic Whaler Cruises or Sheffield Island Lighthouse Tour. Expose kids to the incredible wildlife with Mystic Aquarium (they can even touch a stingray!) or Action Wildlife Park.
Entertainment and education? A parents dream! Connecticut has incredible museums - from the science-tastic Bridgeport Discovery Museum to the very colorful Barker Character Comic and Cartoon Museum.
Dinosaurs? In Connecticut? You bet! Dinosaur State Park have incredible displays, and history continues with the Mark Twain House and Historic Ship Nautilus.
Connecticut is filled with creativity and art, so why not get kids involved with activities like Pottery Piazza or Art Plus Studio? The whole family can get involved!
Connecticut is an incredibly family friendly with wonderful places to visit with kids. It really does feel like arriving home.
There are so many fun things to do in East Hartford with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 347
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in East Hartford
- Waterparks in East Hartford
- Zoos in East Hartford
- Tours in East Hartford
- Indoor Play in East Hartford
- Museums in East Hartford
- National Parks / Natural World in East Hartford
- Things to do for Active Kids in East Hartford
- Historical Attractions in East Hartford
- Transport Attractions in East Hartford
- RV/Campsite in East Hartford
- Skiing in East Hartford
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in East Hartford
- Caves and Mines in East Hartford
- Arts and Crafts in East Hartford