It’s animal time in Bouctouche, New Brunswick and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Bouctouche because this New Brunswick city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Bouctouche with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 43
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Bouctouche
- Waterparks in Bouctouche
- Zoos in Bouctouche
- Tours in Bouctouche
- Indoor Play in Bouctouche
- Museums in Bouctouche
- National Parks / Natural World in Bouctouche
- Things to do for Active Kids in Bouctouche
- Historical Attractions in Bouctouche
- Transport Attractions in Bouctouche
- RV/Campsite in Bouctouche
- Skiing in Bouctouche
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Bouctouche
- Caves and Mines in Bouctouche
- Arts and Crafts in Bouctouche