A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Queensland, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in Queensland offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Queensland…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are 124
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Queensland
- Waterparks in Queensland
- Zoos in Queensland
- Tours in Queensland
- Indoor Play in Queensland
- Museums in Queensland
- National Parks / Natural World in Queensland
- Things to do for Active Kids in Queensland
- Historical Attractions in Queensland
- Transport Attractions in Queensland
- RV/Campsite in Queensland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Queensland
- Caves and Mines in Queensland
- Arts and Crafts in Queensland