With beautiful long summers, and mild winters, South Australia is the ultimate year round family destination with a variety of fun and fascinating places to visit! (Just remember to slip, slop, slap and wrap!)
The state is teeming with wildlife attractions, such as the sweet Hahndorf Farm Barn with fun baby animals to play with, Kangaroo Island Wildlife Park with its rare animals to learn about! We love that!
Kids being educated as they have a great time? Sounds perfect! Good thing South Australia has a ton of fascinating museums like the South Australian Maritime Museum, Choo Choo…The National Rail Museum and the cultural Art Gallery of South Australia.
Did you know Adelaide was voted Australia’s most liveable city? It must be doing something right! See for yourself with the Adelaide Botanic Gardens, the action packed Laserzone Adelaide, or Flight Experience Adelaide where you can take to the skies in a super realistic simulator!
And with over 3,800km of incredible coastline for fishing, boating or white sandy beaches, you might have to consider extending your family day out for much longer!
There are so many fun things to do in Golden Grove with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 52
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Golden Grove
- Waterparks in Golden Grove
- Zoos in Golden Grove
- Tours in Golden Grove
- Indoor Play in Golden Grove
- Museums in Golden Grove
- National Parks / Natural World in Golden Grove
- Things to do for Active Kids in Golden Grove
- Historical Attractions in Golden Grove
- Transport Attractions in Golden Grove
- RV/Campsite in Golden Grove
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Golden Grove
- Caves and Mines in Golden Grove
- Arts and Crafts in Golden Grove