Cafesjian’s Carousel was built in 1914 by Philadelphia Toboggan Company. It is known as PTC 33 because it is the 33rd machine they made.
* 4 rows of horses, called jumpers because they go up and down as the carousel turns
* 68 horses and 2 chariots, all hand-carved
* Fancy trappings such as saddle blankets, flowers and western motifs on each horse
* 18 scenic paintings around the upper part of the carousel, created by volunteer artists to represent the style and subject matter of the original paintings, which were damaged by fire in 1939)
* A fully restored Wurlitzer 153 band organ (it replaces the original band organ which was also destroyed by fire in 1939)