Ready for a family day out with a difference? Of course you are!
Then get ready to check out Cryptic Cities!
With Cryptic Cities, kids can explore the beautiful Botanic Gardens with this kids edition trail from Cryptic Cities.
They can solve puzzles, follow clues and search out the answers that guide them on a fun and educational day out. Learning whilst having fun? Who would have thought!
The games are aimed at 4-10 year olds, and kids will love using the mobile phone to receive and respond to the clues by text message.
There are 10 clues, with a break at a café (and toilet) half way around, so they can take their time and just enjoy it all!
How it works:
Choose a trail
1. Select your trail and enter your details online
2. Receive your welcome email and text instantly
3. Start your Trail from the location provided anytime within the next 30 days
Follow the trail of clues
1. At the start location, text start to the mobile number provided
2. Receive your first clue
3. Follow the clues to find the answer and text it back to receive the next clue
4. Don’t worry if you get stuck, just text HINT to receive help solving the clue
It's THAT easy!
So why not see a whole new side of the Botanic Gardens? You can be the Sherlock Holmes of the family, and solve those puzzles!
I say dear Watson, let's get started!