A city with so much history because it was settled BEFORE the Declaration of Independence? You must be in Winston-Salem!
This exciting North Carolina city dates back to 1753, which means it’s had plenty of time to set up fun things to do with the kids….and it’s done a great job!
From landmarks, museums, outdoor adventure…there is a ton of kids fun waiting for you!
Kids can have a great time at the museums, including the Children’s Museum of Winston-Salem, and they can explore that amazing history with interactive activities at the Old Salem Museums and Gardens.
Even science is fun at SciWorks!
There are great open spaces for the kids to play, like Tanglewood Park, and fun tours to take part in, such as exploring the city with Triad ECO Adventures, and those sweet Black Mountain Chocolate Tours!
The city even has a few surprises….just stop by Korner’s Folly!
Exciting family days out to be had in this beautiful North Carolina city!
There are so many fun things to do in Winston Salem with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 75
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Winston Salem
- Waterparks in Winston Salem
- Zoos in Winston Salem
- Tours in Winston Salem
- Indoor Play in Winston Salem
- Museums in Winston Salem
- National Parks / Natural World in Winston Salem
- Things to do for Active Kids in Winston Salem
- Historical Attractions in Winston Salem
- Transport Attractions in Winston Salem
- RV/Campsite in Winston Salem
- Skiing in Winston Salem
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Winston Salem
- Caves and Mines in Winston Salem
- Arts and Crafts in Winston Salem