A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Williamsburg, Virginia, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Old Dominion State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Williamsburg…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Williamsburg with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 75
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Williamsburg
- Waterparks in Williamsburg
- Zoos in Williamsburg
- Tours in Williamsburg
- Indoor Play in Williamsburg
- Museums in Williamsburg
- National Parks / Natural World in Williamsburg
- Things to do for Active Kids in Williamsburg
- Historical Attractions in Williamsburg
- Transport Attractions in Williamsburg
- RV/Campsite in Williamsburg
- Skiing in Williamsburg
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Williamsburg
- Caves and Mines in Williamsburg
- Arts and Crafts in Williamsburg