It’s animal time in West Covina, California and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than West Covina because this The Golden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in West Covina with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 206
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Covina
- Waterparks in West Covina
- Zoos in West Covina
- Tours in West Covina
- Indoor Play in West Covina
- Museums in West Covina
- National Parks / Natural World in West Covina
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Covina
- Historical Attractions in West Covina
- Transport Attractions in West Covina
- RV/Campsite in West Covina
- Skiing in West Covina
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Covina
- Caves and Mines in West Covina
- Arts and Crafts in West Covina