You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in West Covina, California!)
West Covina is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Golden State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from West Covina’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in West Covina when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in West Covina with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 206
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in West Covina
- Waterparks in West Covina
- Zoos in West Covina
- Tours in West Covina
- Indoor Play in West Covina
- Museums in West Covina
- National Parks / Natural World in West Covina
- Things to do for Active Kids in West Covina
- Historical Attractions in West Covina
- Transport Attractions in West Covina
- RV/Campsite in West Covina
- Skiing in West Covina
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in West Covina
- Caves and Mines in West Covina
- Arts and Crafts in West Covina