It’s animal time in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Tuscaloosa because this The Heart of Dixie city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Tuscaloosa with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 50
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Tuscaloosa
- Waterparks in Tuscaloosa
- Zoos in Tuscaloosa
- Tours in Tuscaloosa
- Indoor Play in Tuscaloosa
- Museums in Tuscaloosa
- National Parks / Natural World in Tuscaloosa
- Things to do for Active Kids in Tuscaloosa
- Historical Attractions in Tuscaloosa
- Transport Attractions in Tuscaloosa
- RV/Campsite in Tuscaloosa
- Skiing in Tuscaloosa
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Tuscaloosa
- Caves and Mines in Tuscaloosa
- Arts and Crafts in Tuscaloosa