It’s animal time in Simi Valley, California and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Simi Valley because this The Golden State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Simi Valley with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 197
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Simi Valley
- Waterparks in Simi Valley
- Zoos in Simi Valley
- Tours in Simi Valley
- Indoor Play in Simi Valley
- Museums in Simi Valley
- National Parks / Natural World in Simi Valley
- Things to do for Active Kids in Simi Valley
- Historical Attractions in Simi Valley
- Transport Attractions in Simi Valley
- RV/Campsite in Simi Valley
- Skiing in Simi Valley
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Simi Valley
- Caves and Mines in Simi Valley
- Arts and Crafts in Simi Valley