A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Rio Rancho, New Mexico, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Land of Enchantment city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Rio Rancho…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Rio Rancho with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 40
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Rio Rancho
- Waterparks in Rio Rancho
- Zoos in Rio Rancho
- Tours in Rio Rancho
- Indoor Play in Rio Rancho
- Museums in Rio Rancho
- National Parks / Natural World in Rio Rancho
- Things to do for Active Kids in Rio Rancho
- Historical Attractions in Rio Rancho
- Transport Attractions in Rio Rancho
- RV/Campsite in Rio Rancho
- Skiing in Rio Rancho
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Rio Rancho
- Caves and Mines in Rio Rancho
- Arts and Crafts in Rio Rancho