Trains, planes and automobiles in The Bay State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Provincetown, Massachusetts!
Provincetown has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Provincetown!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Provincetown with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 202
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Provincetown
- Waterparks in Provincetown
- Zoos in Provincetown
- Tours in Provincetown
- Indoor Play in Provincetown
- Museums in Provincetown
- National Parks / Natural World in Provincetown
- Things to do for Active Kids in Provincetown
- Historical Attractions in Provincetown
- Transport Attractions in Provincetown
- RV/Campsite in Provincetown
- Skiing in Provincetown
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Provincetown
- Caves and Mines in Provincetown
- Arts and Crafts in Provincetown