A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Portland, Oregon, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Beaver State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Portland…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Portland with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 68
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Portland
- Waterparks in Portland
- Zoos in Portland
- Tours in Portland
- Indoor Play in Portland
- Museums in Portland
- National Parks / Natural World in Portland
- Things to do for Active Kids in Portland
- Historical Attractions in Portland
- Transport Attractions in Portland
- RV/Campsite in Portland
- Skiing in Portland
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Portland
- Caves and Mines in Portland
- Arts and Crafts in Portland