You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma!)
Oklahoma City is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Sooner State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Oklahoma City’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Oklahoma City when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Oklahoma City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 46
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Oklahoma City
- Waterparks in Oklahoma City
- Zoos in Oklahoma City
- Tours in Oklahoma City
- Indoor Play in Oklahoma City
- Museums in Oklahoma City
- National Parks / Natural World in Oklahoma City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Oklahoma City
- Historical Attractions in Oklahoma City
- Transport Attractions in Oklahoma City
- RV/Campsite in Oklahoma City
- Skiing in Oklahoma City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Oklahoma City
- Caves and Mines in Oklahoma City
- Arts and Crafts in Oklahoma City