“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in New Hampshire there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see the The Granite State , but a great way for kids to LEARN about the area too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around New Hampshire, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours…see another side of New Hampshire!
May the tours be with you!
There are 95
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in New Hampshire
- Waterparks in New Hampshire
- Zoos in New Hampshire
- Tours in New Hampshire
- Indoor Play in New Hampshire
- Museums in New Hampshire
- National Parks / Natural World in New Hampshire
- Things to do for Active Kids in New Hampshire
- Historical Attractions in New Hampshire
- Transport Attractions in New Hampshire
- RV/Campsite in New Hampshire
- Skiing in New Hampshire
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in New Hampshire
- Caves and Mines in New Hampshire
- Arts and Crafts in New Hampshire