It’s animal time in Montgomery, Alabama and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Montgomery because this The Heart of Dixie city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Montgomery with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 52
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Montgomery
- Waterparks in Montgomery
- Zoos in Montgomery
- Tours in Montgomery
- Indoor Play in Montgomery
- Museums in Montgomery
- National Parks / Natural World in Montgomery
- Things to do for Active Kids in Montgomery
- Historical Attractions in Montgomery
- Transport Attractions in Montgomery
- RV/Campsite in Montgomery
- Skiing in Montgomery
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Montgomery
- Caves and Mines in Montgomery
- Arts and Crafts in Montgomery