The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Montgomery has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Montgomery, Alabama offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Montgomery itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Montgomery with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 53
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Montgomery
- Waterparks in Montgomery
- Zoos in Montgomery
- Tours in Montgomery
- Indoor Play in Montgomery
- Museums in Montgomery
- National Parks / Natural World in Montgomery
- Things to do for Active Kids in Montgomery
- Historical Attractions in Montgomery
- Transport Attractions in Montgomery
- RV/Campsite in Montgomery
- Skiing in Montgomery
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Montgomery
- Caves and Mines in Montgomery
- Arts and Crafts in Montgomery