Trains, planes and automobiles in The North Star State for those transport loving kids! Whatever locomotive or automobile the kids love, you will have plenty of options for their family day out in Minneapolis, Minnesota!
Minneapolis has a host of transport related activities and adventures. Whether it’s taking a train ride, experiencing a locomotive museum, or enjoying a boat out on the water, there will be something for all ages!
Kids can hear those engines revving, or see those wheels turning as they engage in activities that spark their creativity, and give them experiences they will never forget.
They can learn all about how things work, and why things work - education can be fun too in Minneapolis!
So get those conductor hats on, and climb aboard because the adventure is waiting for you! Choo choo….off we go!
There are so many fun things to do in Minneapolis with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 79
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Minneapolis
- Waterparks in Minneapolis
- Zoos in Minneapolis
- Tours in Minneapolis
- Indoor Play in Minneapolis
- Museums in Minneapolis
- National Parks / Natural World in Minneapolis
- Things to do for Active Kids in Minneapolis
- Historical Attractions in Minneapolis
- Transport Attractions in Minneapolis
- RV/Campsite in Minneapolis
- Skiing in Minneapolis
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Minneapolis
- Caves and Mines in Minneapolis
- Arts and Crafts in Minneapolis