Oregon is a state where the family won’t be short of adventure, and the kids won’t be short of excitement!
Oregon has more ghost towns than any other state in America. It has the largest sea cave in the world, the deepest river gorge in North America, as well as the deepest lake (check out Crater Lake!) So it’s safe to say - it’s a pretty incredible state! And perfect for incredible experiences.
How about taking to the oceans with Tradewinds Whalewatching and Ecology Boat Trips, or jet through canyons with Mail Boat Hydro Boat Tours. Make sure you hold on!
Get face to face with the giants of the jungle with Great Cats World Park as you take a guided tour around some beautiful and rare creatures.
Whitewater Adventures are just one of the places where kids can get that adrenaline pumping, or get the kids lost in the fascinating history with Lewis and Clark National Historic Park, or the Yaquina Head Lighthouse!
Did we mention there is also mountain fun!
So put that adventure hat on and enjoy the many places to go with kids!
There are so many fun things to do in Grants Pass with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 26
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Grants Pass
- Waterparks in Grants Pass
- Zoos in Grants Pass
- Tours in Grants Pass
- Indoor Play in Grants Pass
- Museums in Grants Pass
- National Parks / Natural World in Grants Pass
- Things to do for Active Kids in Grants Pass
- Historical Attractions in Grants Pass
- Transport Attractions in Grants Pass
- RV/Campsite in Grants Pass
- Skiing in Grants Pass
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Grants Pass
- Caves and Mines in Grants Pass
- Arts and Crafts in Grants Pass