You’ve heard the saying “History can be fun”…well, we think history IS fun (especially in Gradyville, Kentucky!)
Gradyville is filled with history, and what better way to learn about it with children than to experience the many places to visit in this The Bluegrass State city that can actually take you back in time!
Historical attractions come in all shapes and sizes. There are landmarks where iconic events happened. There are homes of historic figures filled with treasures and artifacts from their amazing lives. There are historic buildings whose walls are filled with stories from Gradyville’s past.
The best way for kids to learn about history, is to actually visit the places where history happened. It makes sense! Kids can use their imagination as they read and hear all about events, people and places, and feel like they have gone back in time.
There are plenty of things to do with kids in Gradyville when it comes to history, so what are we waiting for - let’s GO!
There are so many fun things to do in Gradyville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 55
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Gradyville
- Waterparks in Gradyville
- Zoos in Gradyville
- Tours in Gradyville
- Indoor Play in Gradyville
- Museums in Gradyville
- National Parks / Natural World in Gradyville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Gradyville
- Historical Attractions in Gradyville
- Transport Attractions in Gradyville
- RV/Campsite in Gradyville
- Skiing in Gradyville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Gradyville
- Caves and Mines in Gradyville
- Arts and Crafts in Gradyville