BBQs, beaches (over 200 miles!), and that sweet tea southern hospitality…South Carolina has fun, charm, wildlife, history and culture. Mix that with great places to go with kids and you get some pretty amazing family days out!
Want to delve straight into the charming culture of this peach loving state? Get out with the attractions like Classic Carriage Tours that will really give you an insight into the history of stunning Charleston.
Rich history oozes from the state, so transport kids back in time with places like the Revolutionary War Site, the spoooooky Old Exchange and Provost Dungon and the Civil War’s Fort Sumter National Monument.
Did we mention the amazing wildlife? Kids will love seeing those true southern snappy beasts at Alligator Adventure, or they can get out to spot some amazing wildlife like dolphins with Barrier Island Ecotours. There are even safaris! (Check out Hollywild Animal Park!)
There are plenty of state parks with adventurous activities like hiking and kayaking to be enjoyed, super splash-tastic water parks to cool down in and theme parks to get those THRILLS!
Get ready to be welcomed with open arms!
There are so many fun things to do in Fountain Inn with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 72
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Fountain Inn
- Waterparks in Fountain Inn
- Zoos in Fountain Inn
- Tours in Fountain Inn
- Indoor Play in Fountain Inn
- Museums in Fountain Inn
- National Parks / Natural World in Fountain Inn
- Things to do for Active Kids in Fountain Inn
- Historical Attractions in Fountain Inn
- Transport Attractions in Fountain Inn
- RV/Campsite in Fountain Inn
- Skiing in Fountain Inn
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Fountain Inn
- Caves and Mines in Fountain Inn
- Arts and Crafts in Fountain Inn