Vermont is a the true meaning of the word “delight” - and a state that kids will just fall in love with!
Those famous fall colors, the deliciously famous maple syrup (check out Sugarbush Farm!) and those soft snow covered winters all make for an unforgettable family experience!
Great Vermont Corn Maze and Adams Farm are great examples of the sweet, New England experiences that can be had, with sleigh-rides, bonfires and petting zoos. There are delicious experiences to be had, like the very tasty Chocolatorium and Ben and Jerry’s Factory Tour! (we were excited too!)
Kids will love exploring the various museums, from the historic Old Stone House Museum, the outer realms of Fairbanks Museum and Planetarium, and the very artistic Shelburne Museum.
Don’t forget about those famous slopes too…because it’s snow time!
From the mountains, valleys, farms and quaint villages, Vermont brings new experiences and fun with every season. Best experience them all to see which the kids love best!
There are so many fun things to do in Essex Junction with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 99
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Essex Junction
- Waterparks in Essex Junction
- Zoos in Essex Junction
- Tours in Essex Junction
- Indoor Play in Essex Junction
- Museums in Essex Junction
- National Parks / Natural World in Essex Junction
- Things to do for Active Kids in Essex Junction
- Historical Attractions in Essex Junction
- Transport Attractions in Essex Junction
- RV/Campsite in Essex Junction
- Skiing in Essex Junction
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Essex Junction
- Caves and Mines in Essex Junction
- Arts and Crafts in Essex Junction