Ohio is a melting pot of beaches, rivers, cities, mountains, museums - and the world’s largest Amish community!
Did you know that the WORLDS biggest coaster collection can be found at Cedar Point? Pretty impressive! Did you know you can experience an African Safari in Ohio? You can!
Want something else? Did you know that The Jump Yard is the largest indoor inflatable play land in the country? All in Ohio!
The state is filled with a rich history, from Columbus’ own Santa Maria, to the Century Village Museum. There is even an 1880s living museum at Slate Run, and real life castles with Piatt Castles. Castles!
Families and active kids have a plethora of activities to choose from across the whole state. Inquisitive kids will love attractions like Imagination Station, sports fans can enjoy places like Sluggers and Putters, and even the little kids get their own amusement park with Memphis Kiddie Park.
This gem in the heart of the Great Lakes is a great place to go with kids. There’s a reason 50% of the United States population lives within 500 miles of Columbus. They all want to be close to Ohio!
There are so many fun things to do in Chillicothe with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 77
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chillicothe
- Waterparks in Chillicothe
- Zoos in Chillicothe
- Tours in Chillicothe
- Indoor Play in Chillicothe
- Museums in Chillicothe
- National Parks / Natural World in Chillicothe
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chillicothe
- Historical Attractions in Chillicothe
- Transport Attractions in Chillicothe
- RV/Campsite in Chillicothe
- Skiing in Chillicothe
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chillicothe
- Caves and Mines in Chillicothe
- Arts and Crafts in Chillicothe