A place where kids can learn, AND have a great time? Surely not!
When it comes to museums in Chesapeake, Virginia, that’s exactly what you will find! The many fascinating museums in this The Old Dominion State city offer a range of topics, with many perfectly designed to visit with children.
Art lovers in the family? Take your pick! Looking for interactive museums with endless fun things to do with kids? Where would you like to start!? Nature…history…transport…the list is endless!
Museums have become incredible places to go with kids where they can learn, interact, and be introduced to a whole new world of wonder.
Learning CAN be fun in Chesapeake…and museums are the best place to start! Enjoy!
There are so many fun things to do in Chesapeake with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Chesapeake
- Waterparks in Chesapeake
- Zoos in Chesapeake
- Tours in Chesapeake
- Indoor Play in Chesapeake
- Museums in Chesapeake
- National Parks / Natural World in Chesapeake
- Things to do for Active Kids in Chesapeake
- Historical Attractions in Chesapeake
- Transport Attractions in Chesapeake
- RV/Campsite in Chesapeake
- Skiing in Chesapeake
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Chesapeake
- Caves and Mines in Chesapeake
- Arts and Crafts in Chesapeake