The world has some incredible natural wonders, and luckily for you, Charleston has some incredible places to visit with kids right on your doorstep….and you won’t want to forget your camera!
The national and state parks in and around Charleston, South Carolina offer an incredible variety of experiences for children. Some parks protect a unique and diverse wilderness, teeming with wildlife which is always a thrill for kids!
Some parks protect incredible fascinating and significant historical sites, where the family can go back in time through American history…who says the learning as to stop on a family day out!
Even the city of Charleston itself has smaller parks perfect for a quick trip into nature. You don’t even need to leave the city to have that park experience - and kids LOVE them!
Shut those televisions off and put those computer games away….the great outdoors is calling and it’s calling YOU!
There are so many fun things to do in Charleston with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 49
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Charleston
- Waterparks in Charleston
- Zoos in Charleston
- Tours in Charleston
- Indoor Play in Charleston
- Museums in Charleston
- National Parks / Natural World in Charleston
- Things to do for Active Kids in Charleston
- Historical Attractions in Charleston
- Transport Attractions in Charleston
- RV/Campsite in Charleston
- Skiing in Charleston
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Charleston
- Caves and Mines in Charleston
- Arts and Crafts in Charleston