New Hampshire may be small but it’s jam packed full of incredible places to go with kids. Rivers, valleys, history, mountains - it’s an outdoor paradise!
The world’s first cog railway? Yes please! Mount Washington Cog Railway offers incredible views from up high (be brave!). Want to go higher? High 5 Ballooning is an option for hot air ballooning over the White Mountains! (be even more brave!)
Snow activities, horseriding, hiking and biking can all be found in the park, from Pillsbury State Park to Franklin Falls Dam - and if you fancy going even deeper Polar Caves Park or Lost River Gorge have fascinating gorges, caverns and gems to uncover!
Don’t forget those snow shoes because the mountains are waiting! Cannon Mountain, and Granite Gorge Ski Area are just some of the places where kids can learn those basics or master their skills!
Farms, camping, railroads, museums too…that’s only scratching the surface! Great things come in small packages? Got that right…
Enjoy this little gem of New England just bursting with kids fun!
There are so many fun things to do in Canterbury with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 269
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Canterbury
- Waterparks in Canterbury
- Zoos in Canterbury
- Tours in Canterbury
- Indoor Play in Canterbury
- Museums in Canterbury
- National Parks / Natural World in Canterbury
- Things to do for Active Kids in Canterbury
- Historical Attractions in Canterbury
- Transport Attractions in Canterbury
- RV/Campsite in Canterbury
- Skiing in Canterbury
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Canterbury
- Caves and Mines in Canterbury
- Arts and Crafts in Canterbury