It’s animal time in Birmingham, Alabama and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Birmingham because this The Heart of Dixie city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Birmingham with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 65
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Birmingham
- Waterparks in Birmingham
- Zoos in Birmingham
- Tours in Birmingham
- Indoor Play in Birmingham
- Museums in Birmingham
- National Parks / Natural World in Birmingham
- Things to do for Active Kids in Birmingham
- Historical Attractions in Birmingham
- Transport Attractions in Birmingham
- RV/Campsite in Birmingham
- Skiing in Birmingham
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Birmingham
- Caves and Mines in Birmingham
- Arts and Crafts in Birmingham