It’s animal time in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Baton Rouge because this The Pelican State city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Baton Rouge with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 71
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Baton Rouge
- Waterparks in Baton Rouge
- Zoos in Baton Rouge
- Tours in Baton Rouge
- Indoor Play in Baton Rouge
- Museums in Baton Rouge
- National Parks / Natural World in Baton Rouge
- Things to do for Active Kids in Baton Rouge
- Historical Attractions in Baton Rouge
- Transport Attractions in Baton Rouge
- RV/Campsite in Baton Rouge
- Skiing in Baton Rouge
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Baton Rouge
- Caves and Mines in Baton Rouge
- Arts and Crafts in Baton Rouge