It’s animal time in Albertville, Alabama and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Albertville because this The Heart of Dixie city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Albertville with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 67
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Albertville
- Waterparks in Albertville
- Zoos in Albertville
- Tours in Albertville
- Indoor Play in Albertville
- Museums in Albertville
- National Parks / Natural World in Albertville
- Things to do for Active Kids in Albertville
- Historical Attractions in Albertville
- Transport Attractions in Albertville
- RV/Campsite in Albertville
- Skiing in Albertville
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Albertville
- Caves and Mines in Albertville
- Arts and Crafts in Albertville