Who’s ready to have an ART attack! Arts & Crafts are such a great way for kids to get creative and express themselves, and in Saskatchewan there are certainly plenty of places ready to help them!
Saskatchewan is filled with painting studios, pottery workshops and other artistic activities which are perfectly suited for those younger art lovers. It’s a great way for kids to get their hands messy, and just have a great time with the family making something special.
Whether kids want to paint, sketch, draw, mould, glue, cut or shape…Saskatchewan is FILLED with creative places for them to let their inner Picasso shine through!
Some places offer lessons which are great for them to learn the basic techniques, and other places offer pre-made pottery items so they can get straight to painting.
Let Saskatchewan inspire creativity and give your family a CRAFTY family day out!
There are 73
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Saskatchewan
- Waterparks in Saskatchewan
- Zoos in Saskatchewan
- Tours in Saskatchewan
- Indoor Play in Saskatchewan
- Museums in Saskatchewan
- National Parks / Natural World in Saskatchewan
- Things to do for Active Kids in Saskatchewan
- Historical Attractions in Saskatchewan
- Transport Attractions in Saskatchewan
- RV/Campsite in Saskatchewan
- Skiing in Saskatchewan
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Saskatchewan
- Caves and Mines in Saskatchewan
- Arts and Crafts in Saskatchewan