“Please, sir, can I have some tours?”
Why, of course you can! Tours are the ultimate way for the family to experience a city or attraction, and in Lloydminster, Saskatchewan there are certainly lots to choose from!
Why not take the family on a city tour? It’s a great way to not only see this amazing Saskatchewan city, but a great way for kids to LEARN about the city too! You can never have too many fun facts to tell friends!
Why not take a nature tour? There are plenty of places to go with kids in and around Lloydminster, with some spectacular wildlife and wilderness to explore and experience. You might be surprised how quickly the scenery changes!
A tour that can take you back in time? Sounds exciting! Historical tours are always a great experience with children, because they can use their imagination as they recount incredible and iconic events that happened right where they are standing!
Wildlife tours, ghost tours, food tours….see another side of Lloydminster!
May the tours be with you!
There are so many fun things to do in Lloydminster with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 11
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Lloydminster
- Waterparks in Lloydminster
- Zoos in Lloydminster
- Tours in Lloydminster
- Indoor Play in Lloydminster
- Museums in Lloydminster
- National Parks / Natural World in Lloydminster
- Things to do for Active Kids in Lloydminster
- Historical Attractions in Lloydminster
- Transport Attractions in Lloydminster
- RV/Campsite in Lloydminster
- Skiing in Lloydminster
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Lloydminster
- Caves and Mines in Lloydminster
- Arts and Crafts in Lloydminster