New Brunswick has so much history, and so much incredible nature to explore, you can easily go every day experiencing something NEW! (After all you can’t spell New Brunswick without n…well, you get it!)
A museum where you can take part in fishing camping for kids – just like at the Atlantic Salmon Museum? That’s new! Hand’s on science fun whilst at an aquarium (like Huntsman Marine Science Center) – that’s new!
Creepy and spooky after dark haunted tours (like with Calithumpians Haunted Hikes?) That’s BOO! Sorry – that’s new! Exploring bogs, marshes, rivers and lagoons? (Like in Kouchibouguac National Park?) That’s new!
Exploring towering cliffs, tumbling waterfalls AND the highest tides in the WORLD (Like with Fundy Trail Parkway?) That’s new! (And pretty awesome!)
Discovering the fascinating Acadian history with Village Historique Acadien? That’s new!
There are so many things to do with kids in New Brunswick, you will always find something new!
There are so many fun things to do in Durham Bridge with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 26
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Durham Bridge
- Waterparks in Durham Bridge
- Zoos in Durham Bridge
- Tours in Durham Bridge
- Indoor Play in Durham Bridge
- Museums in Durham Bridge
- National Parks / Natural World in Durham Bridge
- Things to do for Active Kids in Durham Bridge
- Historical Attractions in Durham Bridge
- Transport Attractions in Durham Bridge
- RV/Campsite in Durham Bridge
- Skiing in Durham Bridge
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Durham Bridge
- Caves and Mines in Durham Bridge
- Arts and Crafts in Durham Bridge