It’s animal time in Dawson City, Yukon Territory and they are calling YOU!
For those families who LOVE those animal encounters, look no further than Dawson City because this Yukon Territory city has plenty of them!
We have to start with zoos. These are the most iconic way to experience wildlife, and great to visit with children. They offer animal encounters, and kids can experience creatures from all across the globe.
Farms are a great alternative for a more hands-on experience with petting zoos and barnyard fun. Wildlife sanctuaries offer kids an invaluable lesson in conservation, and animal-specific attractions let kids really immerse themselves in their favorite creatures!
Whatever wildlife experience you choose with children, you know they will walk away filled with memories and knowledge that can’t be replaced. They’ll have a ROAR-ing time!
There are so many fun things to do in Dawson City with kids, we have a feeling you just might not want to leave!
There are 5
Click to filter all attractions by type.
- Theme Parks in Dawson City
- Waterparks in Dawson City
- Zoos in Dawson City
- Tours in Dawson City
- Indoor Play in Dawson City
- Museums in Dawson City
- National Parks / Natural World in Dawson City
- Things to do for Active Kids in Dawson City
- Historical Attractions in Dawson City
- Transport Attractions in Dawson City
- RV/Campsite in Dawson City
- Skiing in Dawson City
- Ice Skating Rinks and Rollerskating in Dawson City
- Caves and Mines in Dawson City
- Arts and Crafts in Dawson City